- 10 March
For artists: apply now to showcase at IPAY 2017Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2017 in Madison, Wisconsin.The IPAY Showcase takes place from 18-21 January 2017. You can apply online at IWANTTOSHOWCASE.ca. The early bird deadline is April 22, 2016 (12:00 midnight EST). The Final Deadline for receipt of this application, all support materials, and application fees is May 12, 2016 (12:00 midnight EST). The selection committee will be meeting in June to invite next years showcase artists.
You can find more information about applying in the FAQ.
IPAY Showcase is an opportunity for artists to perform, exhibit, and develop their work for an audience of presenters who book shows specifically for young people and their families.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 25 JanuarySegni New Generations Festival is looking for theatre companies and artists who wish to participate at their festival. Segni New Generations Festival is based in Manua, Italy, and is an international art event for children and young people.
- 11 SeptemberDutch Performing Arts has commissioned Assitej NL to represent the Dutch performing arts for children at nine different theatre and dance festivals across Europe, in 2017 and 2018.
- 1 SeptemberThe Dutch cultural funds - Perfoming Arts Fund NL, Mondriaan Fund, Creative Industries Fund NL, Film Fund, and Dutch Foundation for Literature*, offer a joint residency in the Van Doesburg house in Meudon-Val-Fleury, Paris, in the next three years (2018-2020). Makers and mediators working in the disciplines of visual arts, creative industries, performing arts and film are invited to submit a proposal.
- 28 AugustThe Chinese company Grand Boat Culture is currently seeking: Shows for a young audience (3 to 9 years old) in theatre, dance, music and multidisciplinary arts Exhibits and interactive activities for a young audience and their families
- 21 JuneAerowaves is a network of 33 partners from 17 European countries, aiming to connect new audiences with young choreographers and brand new dance. Each year, during an intensive weekend, the partners select 20 promising choreographers to present, if possible, at the Spring Forward Festival.
- 8 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 12 OctoberFor their upcoming edition, from 12-16 September 2017, SAND Festival is looking for performances from all over the world. Deadline for submissions is 1 November 2016.
- 22 JuneFor the next edition Cinedans Dance on Screen Festival (8 - 12 March 2017) is looking for shorts, features, animation, music videos, stereoscopic(3d)/2K/4K, VR films, documentaries, performance relay, installations and other exciting work. Cinedans also invites students from all over the world to submit films for the Student Competition.
- load more...