- 28 August
Call for Submissions: Projects for ChinaThe Chinese company Grand Boat Culture is currently seeking:
Shows for a young audience (3 to 9 years old) in theatre, dance, music and multidisciplinary arts
Exhibits and interactive activities for a young audience and their familiesThe shows, exhibits and activities must be in English or without words. The smaller productions (with lighter touring logistics) will be prioritized. However, Grand Boat Culture is open to present larger-scale productions for proposals that seem relevant to them.
The projects will be presented over an approximately three week period, between March 2018 and February 2019, in the cities of Hangzhou and Shanghai (400 to 700 capacity venues), as well as in a third city that is yet to be determined (400 to 1200 capacity venues). Selected shows will be presented in the format of a run of approximately 15 performances.
Kindly send us your material (resumes in English, photos, technical riders, etc.) by email at the following address: email@example.com before SEPTEMBER 15th. Concerning your video files, given that several sites are banned in China, such as Google and Facebook, please send your video files by email, or send links to downloadable videos, so that we may be able to forward them to Grand Boat Culture.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Fei Gao at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to forward this call for submissions to your entire network.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 25 JanuarySegni New Generations Festival is looking for theatre companies and artists who wish to participate at their festival. Segni New Generations Festival is based in Manua, Italy, and is an international art event for children and young people.
- 11 SeptemberDutch Performing Arts has commissioned Assitej NL to represent the Dutch performing arts for children at nine different theatre and dance festivals across Europe, in 2017 and 2018.
- 1 SeptemberThe Dutch cultural funds - Perfoming Arts Fund NL, Mondriaan Fund, Creative Industries Fund NL, Film Fund, and Dutch Foundation for Literature*, offer a joint residency in the Van Doesburg house in Meudon-Val-Fleury, Paris, in the next three years (2018-2020). Makers and mediators working in the disciplines of visual arts, creative industries, performing arts and film are invited to submit a proposal.
- 21 JuneAerowaves is a network of 33 partners from 17 European countries, aiming to connect new audiences with young choreographers and brand new dance. Each year, during an intensive weekend, the partners select 20 promising choreographers to present, if possible, at the Spring Forward Festival.
- 8 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 12 OctoberFor their upcoming edition, from 12-16 September 2017, SAND Festival is looking for performances from all over the world. Deadline for submissions is 1 November 2016.
- 22 JuneFor the next edition Cinedans Dance on Screen Festival (8 - 12 March 2017) is looking for shorts, features, animation, music videos, stereoscopic(3d)/2K/4K, VR films, documentaries, performance relay, installations and other exciting work. Cinedans also invites students from all over the world to submit films for the Student Competition.
- 10 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2017 in Madison, Wisconsin.
- load more...