- 19 March
Open Call Operation Music Theatre 2018The enrolment for Operation Music Theatre 2018 is open! Would you like to present your newest project to international bookers? This is your chance.For the 7th year in a row Operadagen Rotterdam presents Operation Music Theatre, an annual network meeting for opera and music theater artists, companies, bookers and programmers for theatres and festivals. A program of elevator pitches and speed dates will introduce you to a mix of young and established Dutch and international artists and companies. Operation Music Theatre will take place on Thursday 24 May at Theater Rotterdam, location Rotterdamse Schouwburg.
The program contains three-minute pitches from Dutch music theatre makers and pitches from music theatre makers from abroad. After the pitches you get the chance to speed date with international bookers. Thereby we also have a special program part with a focus on Swiss music theatre makers this year. In an hour a selection of ten different makers will present their work and companies. Get to know them, their work and your possibilities in Switzerland.
Apply before 19 April
The enrolment for the pitches closes on 19 April, than a committee will make a selection out of the applications. On 26 April the organisation will announce the selected groups and invite them to rehearse their pitch during the pre-pitches. If you’re not selected to pitch your project, you may still attend the meeting and hook up with your international colleagues during the breaks.
More information about Operation Music Theatre and the whole professionals’ programme is on the website.
- 11 JuneDance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 6 JuneThe first Dutch artists have been confirmed for the Reeperbahn Festival, Europe’s biggest club festival.
- 30 MayThis coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 30 MayDe Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts promoted the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018 from 16 to 20 May at De Doelen in Rotterdam.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 MayAre you a Dutch-based musician, composer or (artistic) director of a Dutch music ensemble and thinking about going to Cinars and/or Mundial Montreal?
- 28 MayThe Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 24 MayThe Music Theatre Committee in International Theatre Institute invites makers of operas of all shapes and sizes, which were professionally produced in the past three years, to submit their works.
- 9 AprilSeoul Street Arts Festival has an Open Call for its OFF programs.
- 4 AprilDutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 28 MarchPlatform-Scenography is pleased to announce that the Netherlands will be represented by Julian Hetzel’s performance installation SELF at the Prague Quadrennial 2019.
- 21 MarchThe 2018 Theatre503 Playwriting Award is now open for entries until 31 March 2018. Theatre503 supports debut and emerging writers.
- 19 MarchCINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 FebruaryIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 FebruaryThe International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 FebruaryDutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- 1 FebruaryPerforming Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) has an Open Call for an international showcase programme. PAMS takes place in October 2018.
- 29 JanuaryPACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance and media art.
- load more...