- 07 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
Theaterfestival Boulevard 2019 visitors' programmeIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.Theaterfestival Boulevard presents a range of (music) theatre, dance, street theatre and interdisciplinary productions. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festival.
Over the course of four days the guests will see an intriguing selection of Dutch and Flemish performances, meet the festival organisation, meet producers of the artists performing, and attend pitch sessions. Concept programme - subject to change:
7 August 2019
14:00 – 15:30 Welcome Drinks
15:30 – 17:00 Jija Sohn (NL/JP), Andrea Zavala (NL/ES) & Lucy Wilke (DE) – 'Land of Concerts'
17:30 – 19:00 Dinner
19:00 – 20:20 Theater Artemis (NL) – '(…..) Voorstelling die schijt heeft …'
21:00 – 22:00 Luanda Casella (BE) – 'Short of Lying'
8 August 2019
10:30 – 13:00 Pitch sessions followed by lunch
13:00 – 15:00 Block Box pieces by Alida Dors (NL), BERLIN (BE), Miet Warlop (BE)
16:00 – 17:00 The100Hands (NL)
17:00 – 19:00 Dinner
19:00 – 20:30 Julie Cafmeyer (BE) – 'Is this porn?'
20:30 – 22:00 BERLIN (BE) – 'True Copy'
9 August 2019
10:00 – 12:00 Context talk
12:15 – 13:15 Boat trip with lunch
13:15 – 14:30 Tents theatre with Rob Smorenberg (NL) & MAN | CO (NL)
14:30 – 15:30 Kristel van Issum (NL)
16:30 – 17:30 Florian Myjer & Kim Karssen (NL)
17:30 – 19:00 Dinner
19:00 – 20:00 Lisa Verbelen (NL) – 'ALL.'
20:30 – 22:00 Davy Pieters (NL)
23:00 – late: Party
10 August 2019
11:00 Final brunch – meet the artists
For more information about the programme or other questions related to international affairs, contact Job Rietvelt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse through the full festival programme at the Theaterfestival Boulevard website.
About Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Theaterfestival Boulevard offers an adventurous and varied programme: a range of seminal performing artists from the Netherlands and Flanders (the northern part of Belgium), plus international directors and choreographers.The festival presents high quality, contemporary and experimental, domestic and international productions.
The programme is presented throughout the historic city centre of 's-Hertogenbosch: In theatres and other cultural venues like concert halls and museums, but also in disused factory buildings, parks, gardens, new housing estates, cafés and on the street.
The international visitors' programme is organised by Theaterfestival Boulevard in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 20 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol organises an international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The visitors' programme takes place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 4 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 5 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 12 Jul. → 21 Jul. '19Cividale del Friuli, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian performing arts festival Mittelfest spotlights the work of three Dutch artists and music groups. The festival takes place from 12-21 July 2019 in Cividale del Friuli, Italy.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the Bimhuis in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the Bimhuis, the 13th edition features a satellite programme with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.