- 02 August → 12 August‘s-Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands)
Theaterfestival Boulevard 2018 visitors' programmeFor eleven days in August, Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) presents a range of theatre, dance, music (theatre), street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival invites international professionals to attend the festival. The focus of the visitors' programme is twofold, highlighting dance (3-6 August) and theatre and performance (8-11 August).
During the program, performing arts professionals will see the work of a selection of Dutch artists and choreographers. The (emerging) Dutch artists will get ‘international eyes’ on their work.
Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Theaterfestival Boulevard offers an adventurous and varied programme: a range of seminal performing artists from the Netherlands and Flanders (the northern part of Belgium), plus international directors and choreographers.The festival presents high quality, contemporary and experimental, domestic and international, productions.
Sustainable partnerships have been established with artists from the Netherlands as well as Flanders (northern part of Belgium) and some works are co-produced by the festival. In addition to this, interesting international work is selected as a framework to start the dialogue with other productions from the Lowlands of both established and emerging artists. The work presented is often without text and/or accessible for those who don't speak Dutch. This Information can be found on the webpage of the performances.
For more information on the program and or other questions related to international affairs, contact Job Rietvelt, email@example.com.
- 20 July → 22 JulyHilversumFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.
- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerpAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 25 September → 13 OctoberMarseilleIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the 18th edition of interdisciplinary festival Actoral will spotlight the work of 8 Dutch makers and companies in a special programme titled Temps fort Pays-Bas.
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 02 November → 11 November's-HertogenboschNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place 2-11 November at various locations in the 's-Hertogenbosch.