- 29 May. → 02 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the Netherlands
Oranjewoud Festival 2019 visitors' programmeDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.Part a new collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival's international visitors' programme presents a host of Netherlands-based classical musicians to international presenters.
Want to know which international organisations will be attending? Check out the PDF at the bottom of this page.
Through concerts and networking events international visitors will be introduced to up-and-coming Dutch and internationally-acclaimed musicians and ensembles, including pianists Ralph van Raat and Daria van den Bercken, violinists Rosanne and Julia Philippens, Mathieu van Bellen, Cello Octet Amsterdam, harpists Lavinia Meijer and Remy van Kesteren, Dudok Quartet, Matangi Quartet, Stegreif Orchester and many others. There will also be numerous opportunities to meet and mingle with the artists.
For an overview of concerts that are part of the international visitors' programme, visit the Oranjewoud Festival website.
About Oranjewoud festival
Oranjewoud Festival is an annual multi-day classical music festival held at various indoor and outdoor locations within the historic Oranjewoud park. Its programme features nationally and internationally renowned musicians, inspiring programmes and exciting forms of presentation.
The international visitors' programme is organised by Oranjewoud Festival in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 23 Sep. → 9 Jun. '19Novara, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, jazz festival NovaraJazz presents a Dutch focus programme in June 2019.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 30 May. → 2 Jun. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme that presents exciting fresh works to international theatre presenters.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIK festival (previously named Internationaal Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands. Performing arts professionals are invited to apply for the visitors' programme.
- 12 Jun. → 16 Jun. '19GrazThis year’s edition of the annual DramatikerInnenfestival in Graz (Austria) will include a special focus on theatre from the Low Countries. The event will feature staged readings of six theatre texts originally written in Dutch. These readings are aimed at German-speaking theatre professionals (directors, dramaturgs, press, publishers, etc.) and will give the authors a chance to discuss their work and do some international networking. Also on the festival programme are two plays from the Low Countries for the general public.
- 14 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol invites theatre presenters to its international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The event and visitors' programme take place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 10 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 14 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 1 Aug. → 11 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme. From 1-11 August 2019 the festival in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands presents a range of (music) theatre, dance, street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.