- 02 Nov. → 11 Nov. '18's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
November Music 2018 visitors' programmeNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place from 2-11 November.November Music and Dutch Performing Arts closely work together on an international visitors' programme taking place from 8-10 November, to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and companies to international presenters. The visitors' programme includes performances of Ragazze Quartet, Silbersee, Cappella Amsterdam, Martin Fondse, ASKO | Schönberg and works of Kate Moore, Mayke Nas, Jan van de Putte, Yannis Kyriakides & Richard Ayres.
For more information about the visitors' programme, contact Vera Hofman at email@example.com.
Check out the full festival programme at the November Music website.
- 25 Sep. → 13 Oct. '18Marseille, FranceIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the 18th edition of interdisciplinary festival Actoral will spotlight the work of 6 Dutch makers and companies in a special programme titled Temps fort Pays-Bas.
- 5 Oct. → 7 Oct. '18De Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 10 Oct. → 14 Oct. '18Maastricht, the NetherlandsNederlandse Dansdagen (Dutch Dance Festival) celebrates, stimulates and boosts current developments in Dutch dance and opens up these developments to a broad audience. From 10-14 October, the festival's 21st edition presents remarkable performances from up-and-coming choreographers as well as from established dance companies in the city of Maastricht. From classical ballet to urban dance, from avant-garde to modern dance.
- 24 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 26 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Rotterdam, the NetherlandsAccording to many music lovers, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam is the place to discover new sounds, to meet fellow music lovers and professionals and to enjoy the best music. Small-scale in scheme, up close and personal with the musicians, and with sublime international programming and the hottest bands of the moment. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises a visitors' programme for international professionals and sessions for Dutch professionals about the UK and Irish jazz scenes.