- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the Netherlands
inJazz 2019 visitors' programmeIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The visitors' programme takes place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.This year's international visitors' programme has a special focus on presenters from France. Want to know which international organisations will be attending? Check out the PDF at the bottom of this page.
Festival: 27 & 28 June
Music lovers will be thrilled by the scintillating series of showcases. Promising Dutch jazz acts and seasoned groups, selected by a professional committee, will hit the stage on Thursday and Friday night. They hope to gain new fans and to level up their career.
The next generation of jazz is attending under the moniker 'Next Generation Jazz', rounding up the most talented master students of seven Dutch conservatories.
Conference: 28 June
inJazz, a catalyst for new developments, is bringing together the supply and demand sides of the Dutch jazz scene, so knowledge and experience can be shared and international relationships formed. The programme includes inspirational panels, workshops and presentations. inJazz encourages networking via its matchmaking programme.
For the full festival and conference programme, visit the inJazz website.
inJazz is one of the most important network and showcase events in the Netherlands when it comes to jazz. Informative meetings and panel discussions will tackle new developments, challenges and opportunities. More and more international delegates are finding their way to inJazz and appreciate its broad approach.
- 20 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol organises an international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 4 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 5 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 12 Jul. → 21 Jul. '19Cividale del Friuli, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian performing arts festival Mittelfest spotlights the work of three Dutch artists and music groups. The festival takes place from 12-21 July 2019 in Cividale del Friuli, Italy.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the Bimhuis in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the Bimhuis, the 13th edition features a satellite programme with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.