- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The Netherlands
Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2018Gaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.The festival, Gaudeamus Muziekweek, takes place from 5 - 9 September in Utrecht, the Netherlands. From classical crossover and minimal soundscapes to modern composition with (live) electronics. Gaudeamus Muziekweek presents young music pioneers. The festival culminates in the presentation of the Gaudeamus Award, an incentive prize for composers under 30.
International presenters and journalists are invited to visit this festival that facilitates the development of new work and an stages tomorrow’s music.
For more information visit muziekweek.nl or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 28 June → 29 JuneRotterdaminJazz and Dutch Performing Arts are collaborating closely on an international programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international platforms.
- 02 July → 15 JulyAmsterdamJulidans is an international dance festival that runs from 2 to 15 July in Amsterdam, with a wide range of challenging productions and premieres.
- 20 July → 22 JulyHilversumFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerpAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.