- 05 Sep. → 09 Sep. '18Utrecht, The Netherlands
Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2018Gaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.The festival, Gaudeamus Muziekweek, takes place from 5 - 9 September in Utrecht, the Netherlands. From classical crossover and minimal soundscapes to modern composition with (live) electronics. Gaudeamus Muziekweek presents young music pioneers. The festival culminates in the presentation of the Gaudeamus Award, an incentive prize for composers under 30.
International presenters and journalists are invited to visit this festival that facilitates the development of new work and an stages tomorrow’s music.
For more information visit gaudeamus.nl or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Gaudeamus organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 23 Sep. → 9 Jun. '19Novara, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, jazz festival NovaraJazz presents a Dutch focus programme in June 2019.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 25 Apr. → 28 Apr. '19Bremen, GermanyDutch Performing Arts presents the Dutch jazz scene at jazzahead! in collaboration with inJazz/Buma Cultuur. The international trade fair and festival takes place from 25-28 April 2019 in Bremen, Germany.
- 2 May. → 10 May. '19Talinn, EstoniaDutch Performing Arts and Nieuw Geneco jointly promote the seven Dutch composers whose work will be performed at ISCM World Music Days 2019. This year's edition takes place from 2-10 May 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 4 May. → 12 May. '19New York, United StatesDutch music theatre company Oorkaan will perform their award-winning toddler production Glimpse at BAM, the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York.
- 15 May. → 18 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and De Doelen promote the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. The global meeting for art music innovators takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 18 May. → 19 May. '19London, United KingdomDutch Performing Arts is excited to announce a brand-new collaboration with the Barbican and their festival Sound Unboud. The festival presents the widest and freshest selection of classical music for a new audience. Sound Unbound's third edition takes place on 18 & 19 May 2019 at various venues in London.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIK festival (previously named Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands. Performing arts professionals are invited to apply for the visitors' programme.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The event and visitors' programme take place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 10 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 14 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 1 Aug. → 11 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites international professionals for its international visitors' programme. From 1-11 August 2019 the festival in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands presents a range of (music) theatre, dance, street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.