- 22 November 11 Hoxton Square, London
Dutch Impact showcase First FiftyDutch Music Export and The Great Escape invite you to the Dutch Impact Showcase at Wednesday 22 November at the London bar Zigfrid von Underbelly. Amsterdam-born musician Pitou will give a performance. During this networking event from 5.30-7.30pm there are free drinks and food available, with courtesy of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.With this Dutch Showcase, Music Festival The Great Escape is celebrating The Netherlands as its lead international partner for the coming festival. The Great Escape, alongside the Dutch Music Export, will be highlighting Dutch artists with performances from an array of the country’s most prominent rising stars.
Dutch Acts at First Fifty
Zigfried von Underbelly
The Old Blue Last
- 28 June → 29 JuneRotterdaminJazz and Dutch Performing Arts are collaborating closely on an international programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international platforms.
- 02 July → 15 JulyAmsterdamJulidans is an international dance festival that runs from 2 to 15 July in Amsterdam, with a wide range of challenging productions and premieres.
- 20 July → 22 JulyHilversumFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.
- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerpAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.