- 22 November 11 Hoxton Square, London
Dutch Impact showcase First FiftyDutch Music Export and The Great Escape invite you to the Dutch Impact Showcase at Wednesday 22 November at the London bar Zigfrid von Underbelly. Amsterdam-born musician Pitou will give a performance. During this networking event from 5.30-7.30pm there are free drinks and food available, with courtesy of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.With this Dutch Showcase, Music Festival The Great Escape is celebrating The Netherlands as its lead international partner for the coming festival. The Great Escape, alongside the Dutch Music Export, will be highlighting Dutch artists with performances from an array of the country’s most prominent rising stars.
Dutch Acts at First Fifty
Zigfried von Underbelly
The Old Blue Last
- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerp, BelgiumAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 08 September → 09 SeptemberCambridge, the United KingdomIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, new outdoor arts weekend In Your Way will spotlight the work of two Dutch makers.
- 25 September → 13 OctoberMarseille, FranceIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the 18th edition of interdisciplinary festival Actoral will spotlight the work of 8 Dutch makers and companies in a special programme titled Temps fort Pays-Bas.
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 02 November → 11 November's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place 2-11 November at various locations in the 's-Hertogenbosch.