- 30 May. → 02 Jun. '19Amsterdam, the Netherlands
DAS Theatre visitors' programmeIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme that presents exciting fresh works to international theatre presenters.The international visitors' programme titled 'Hidden in Plain Sight' takes place from 30 May-2 June 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by DAS Theatre.
Want to know which international organisations will be attending? Check out the PDF at the bottom of this page.
The festival-like programme consists of ten artistic and curatorial projects created by DAS Theatre Master students as the end of their two-years research trajectories. Rather than just graduating pieces, they represent final works, which marks a special occasion for presenters to discover artists that they may not know yet, and be part of the very special moment of their work becoming public.
The ten works presented question theatre, expand its languages and claim a space to explore its potentialities further. Check out the concept programme at the bottom of this page.
For more information about the visitors' programme, contact Andrea Rogolino, email@example.com.
About DAS Theatre
DAS Theatre is a full-time, two-year residential programme of the Academy of Theatre and Dance (previously named De Theaterschool). The Academy s the Netherlands’ premier training school for all theatre and dance disciplines at bachelor and master’s degree level. DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme with presentations by its graduates.
For more information, visit the website of the Academy of Theatre and Dance.
The international visitors' programme is organised by DAS Theatre in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 11 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas Theater en Dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.