- 30 May. → 02 Jun. '19Amsterdam, the Netherlands
DAS Theatre visitors' programmeIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme that presents exciting fresh works to international theatre presenters.The international visitors' programme titled 'Hidden in Plain Sight' takes place from 30 May-2 June 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by DAS Theatre.
Want to know which international organisations will be attending? Check out the PDF at the bottom of this page.
The festival-like programme consists of ten artistic and curatorial projects created by DAS Theatre Master students as the end of their two-years research trajectories. Rather than just graduating pieces, they represent final works, which marks a special occasion for presenters to discover artists that they may not know yet, and be part of the very special moment of their work becoming public.
The ten works presented question theatre, expand its languages and claim a space to explore its potentialities further. Check out the concept programme at the bottom of this page.
For more information about the visitors' programme, contact Andrea Rogolino, email@example.com.
About DAS Theatre
DAS Theatre is a full-time, two-year residential programme of the Academy of Theatre and Dance (previously named De Theaterschool). The Academy s the Netherlands’ premier training school for all theatre and dance disciplines at bachelor and master’s degree level. DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme with presentations by its graduates.
For more information, visit the website of the Academy of Theatre and Dance.
The international visitors' programme is organised by DAS Theatre in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 20 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol organises an international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The visitors' programme takes place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 4 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 5 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 12 Jul. → 21 Jul. '19Cividale del Friuli, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian performing arts festival Mittelfest spotlights the work of three Dutch artists and music groups. The festival takes place from 12-21 July 2019 in Cividale del Friuli, Italy.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the Bimhuis in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the Bimhuis, the 13th edition features a satellite programme with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.