- 02 May → 06 MayRotterdam, The Netherlands
Circusstad FestivalThe spectacle of the circus, the creativity of the theatre, the beauty of dance and live music that draws you in: you will find all this at Circusstad Festival.Five days chock-a-block with shows and acts for young and old. And the best part: you’ll be in the front row. A complete experience that will stay with you forever. Circusstad Festival is on from 2 to 6 May in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Dutch Performing Arts will be joining a networking lunch at Friday 4 May, organised for Dutch and international circus professionals.
- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerp, BelgiumAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 08 September → 09 SeptemberCambridge, the United KingdomIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, new outdoor arts weekend In Your Way will spotlight the work of two Dutch makers.
- 25 September → 13 OctoberMarseille, FranceIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the 18th edition of interdisciplinary festival Actoral will spotlight the work of 8 Dutch makers and companies in a special programme titled Temps fort Pays-Bas.
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 02 November → 11 November's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place 2-11 November at various locations in the 's-Hertogenbosch.