- 24 May → 27 MayAmersfoort
Belgian focus at Amersfoort JazzAmersfoort Jazz is a contempororary and dynamic international festival for World Jazz music, which takes place in the city of Amersfoort from 24 to 27 May, 2018.Each year, Amerfoort Jazz selects a specific foreign country to be featured. In 2018 the focus is on Belgium. Amersfoort Jazz contracted some of the most outstanding players from Belgium, to perform at the festival. There will also be a Dutch/Belgian collaboration; Artist in Residence Eric Vloeimans brings Tuur Florizoone to Amersfoort Jazz, a real jazz pioneer playing the accordion.
To not only present Belgian artists, but also to encourage reciprocity and stimulate exchange, Dutch Performing Arts and Amersfoort Jazz work together to invite a group of Belgian presenters to Amersfoort Jazz. The delegation will participate in the World Jazz Conference on Saturday 26 May, with a special session on the collaboration between the Netherlands and Belgium. On that same day, the festival will present works of Artvark, Oene van Geel, Tiltan, Eric Vloeimans, Martin Fondse and many other Dutch musicians.
- 28 June → 29 JuneRotterdaminJazz and Dutch Performing Arts are collaborating closely on an international programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international platforms.
- 02 July → 15 JulyAmsterdamJulidans is an international dance festival that runs from 2 to 15 July in Amsterdam, with a wide range of challenging productions and premieres.
- 20 July → 22 JulyHilversumFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.
- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerpAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.